Raptr users rejoice, today you're going to start being rewarded for doing what you already do -- use Raptr. The gaming communication service is now allowing their 12 million community members to earn rewards points that they can turn in for free games, gaming swag, and discounts in game content.
There's a lot to love about a service that rewards users simply for their loyalty. Here at Game Geex we've been trying to come up with ideas on how to reward readers, and it's great to see Raptr paving the way. Of course they have a little head start on us, and some big name partners including Blizzard Entertainment and Activision, so we have some work to do.
Raptr Rewards is now live in beta and is on track to offer the following rewards by the end of May:
· Exclusive in-game items for Blacklight: Retribution
· Major discounts on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-branded Logitech G-Series peripherals
· Early access codes for Diablo III
· Major discounts for Gunnar gaming eyewear
· Beta access for Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
· Consoles, rare collectibles, and in-game items for Mass Effect 3
· Microsoft Gold package, featuring a free one month Gold subscription, plus Xbox LIVE Arcade games
· Free copies of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
· Free copies of RIFT, as well as upgrade to Collector’s Edition
· Exclusive in-game items and currency for Shin Megami Tensei Imagine, Pandora Saga